Saturday, 19 August 2017

Help! Get me Out of This Reading Slump


I've been stuck in the biggest reading slump for a while now. I made using my data from Goodreads and... well I'll just let you have a look.

It's pretty self explanatory really... I'm in a reading slump. I have been since late 2015. I've made a few half-hearted attempts to pull myself out of it with no real success. So how do I get myself out of this?

I ran a blog in 2014 and 2015 (originally called The Paperback Palace and then Word Elixirs) and I always told myself that when I managed to drag myself out of this dumb slump I would start blogging again, but according to statistics there is a clear downward trend and it really doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon.

I'm a reader not a mathematician though, so I'm not going to listen to the trend in my graph. I'm going to start this blog up again and use this amazing community to help get me out of this slump!


How do you get yourself out of a reading slump? Also I've been gone for almost two years... What amazing new releases have I missed???

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig